Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past 10th International Conference: The Life and Death of Children in the Past, November 6th – 8th, 2017, Templo Mayor Museum, Free Entrance
Submission of proposals
• Abstracts accepted from March 10th – June 30th, 2017.
• All abstracts must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abstracts must have a maximum of 200 words.
• Once the proposals have been evaluated, acceptance letters will be sent electronically.
• Individual and co-authored works may be submitted.
• Presentations will last 15 minutes. We ask you to be very strict with the time of each presentation.
• In addition, each speaker will have five minutes to answer questions.
• Papers will be accepted in both Spanish and English.
• The organizing committee will provide a laptop and projector for projection of presentations in PowerPoint format for Windows.
• There is no fee to present a paper.
• The Conference venue will be the Eduardo Matos Moctezuma Auditorium of the Templo Mayor Museum, in the Historic Center of Mexico City.
• Entry is free, but audience seating is limited to 139 people.